5. K. Parasaran (8-12 Lakhs per appearance)
Parasaran is one the most reputed Lawyer of India he was also awarded with many state honors like Padma Bhushan in the year 2003 and Padma Vibhushan in the year 2011. He also received a presidential nomination to the Rajya Sabha of India's parliament in June 2012.
4. Soli Sorabjee (from 1.25 – 2 Lakhs for admission days, 10-15 lakhs per appearance)
Soli Sorabjee is former Attorney-General of India also honored with Padma Vibhushan from governement of India for his defense of the freedom of expression and the protection of human rights.
3. Fali Shah Nariman (from 25 Lakhs per day, 8-15 Lakhs per appearance)
Fali Shah Nariman is one of the senior most Indian jurist. He is senior advocate to the Supreme Court of India since 1971. He is also the President of the Bar Association of India since 1991.
2. Harish Salve (up to 30 Lakhs per day, from 15 Lakhs per appearance)
Harish is a top jusrisit in India specialized in laws like constitutional, commercial and taxation. Harish was also named Solicitor General of India in 1999 to 2002.
1. Ram Jethamalani (approx 25 lakh per appearance)
Ram Jethamalani is the most reputed lawyer in India. He was also the President's nomination for Rajaya Sabha in 2005. Ram JethMalani has fought many big cases in Supreme court and high court. Most recently he is defending Arvind Kejriwal in defamation case filed by Arun Jaitely