1. Madhuri Dixit's 'Didi Tera Dewar Deewana' saree
This purple saree created a revolution during that time. Girls went gaga over the saree but did you know that the saree was dark blue and not purple?
2. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Nimbooda' ghagra
Aishwarya Rai’s bright blue lehenga was very popular among the local tailors.
3. Madhuri Dixit's 'Maar Dala' Anarkali
As epic as the song and the movie is, equally epic is the green Anarkali Madhuri wore in the song. ‘Maar Dala’ is exactly what the girls said when they saw it.
4. Kajol's 'Mehendi Laga Ke Rakhna' lehenga
DDLJ created records in many ways, and the fashion of the movie was also no less. Everyone loved the green lehenga of Kajol.
5. Alia Bhatt's 'Radha' lehenga
Alia Bhatt's Radha lehenga is a bright pink lehenga with glitter on it. She looked fabulous in it, didn’t she?
6. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's lavender lehenga in 'Chand Chupa Badal Mein.'
The light lavender color lehenga which was sprinkled with glitter here and there is the dream dress of every girl. The dress looks beautiful and dreamy.
7. Deepika Padukone's 'Dilliwali Girlfriend' sharara
This look is complete with a dupatta, but Deepika still rocked the look even without a dupatta.
8. Kareena Kapoor Khan's 'Bole Chudiyaan' sharara
Kareena sported this lehenga with a crisscross blouse and simple jewelry. This look became the ‘go-to’ look for all weddings and wedding related functions in those days.
9. Sushmita Sen's 'Mehboob Mere' lehenga
Sushmita wore many fabulous outfits in this song, but this silver and white-hot number stole the show, primarily thanks to its intricately embellished top.
10. Preity Zinta's 'Maahi Ve' lehenga
A much-copied lehenga, this blue Manish Malhotra number was on every to-be-brides list of lehenga inspiration when this film released.